Dragon Mountain Gold Limited abides by the National Privacy Principles of the Privacy Amendment (Private Sector) Act 2000 (amendment to Privacy Act 1988).
1. Any personal information we collect is provided voluntarily for the purpose of contacting you.
2. Your personal information is not used for any other purpose and is not disclosed to any other entity.
3. Your personal information is protected from misuse and unauthorised access or disclosure.
4. Your personal information is deleted when it is no longer required for its original purpose.
5. Your personal information held by us is available to you at your request, and may be deleted at any time at your request.